Your smile is your expression of joy, love, kindness, success and confidence. Today’s advanced cosmetic procedures can enhance your smile to make it healthy and beautiful.
- What Cosmetic Dentistry can do for you:
- Permanently change the color of your teeth
- Change and improve the shape of your teeth
- Change the position of your teeth
- Close spaces in between your teeth
- Whiten discolored or stained teeth
- Lengthen or shorten uneven teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace metal fillings
- Restore fractured, broken or worn teeth
Are you a candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
If you are self-conscious about your smile or you feel unhappy with the appearance of your smile, you are a candidate for a cosmetic dentistry.
75% of Americans feel their smile is unattractive. This may affect their career success and their self esteem.
You are a candidate for cosmetic dentistry if:
- You ever smile with your mouth closed or cover your smile behind your hand because you don’t want others to see your teeth
- You avoid smiling, so that people cannot see your teeth
- You dislike the appearance, color or position of your teeth
- You have old silver fillings
- You think your teeth are crooked, overcrowded, chipped or misshapen
Cosmetic Dentistry has evolved and grown over the years. Thanks to the advancements in dentistry today, a variety of procedures are available to help you achieve a beautiful, healthy, white, straight and even smile.
We can take into account your concerns and your desires to create the perfect smile for you. We can design a smile with features than can help your face appear more youthful, healthy and attractive. Features such as size, length, and position of your teeth are determined using our knowledge of anatomy, function, and cosmetic requirements. Other features such the color and shape of the teeth can be chosen by you.
There are a wide range of cosmetic dental enhancements available that can help us to achieve the look you want. We will work with you to develop a treatment plan that fits with your personal desires and requirements.
We perform in our office the following Smile Makeovers:
- Office/take home bleaching
- One hour bleaching (Rembrandt)
- Tooth colored fillings, metal free dentistry
- Thin shells of porcelain placed over existing teeth. In most cases, no tooth reduction or anesthesia is necessary. (unlike traditional veneers)
- All ceramic or Porcelain over 22 kt gold
- Root implant, to restore missing teeth.
- Alternative for dental prosthesis.
- Strong plastic aligners that guide your teeth into the perfect position without the need for braces, brackets, or wires.